HOW TO PREPARE FOR IELTS IN LAGOS? Is one month enough time to prepare for IELTS? This question is what many candidates ask and the answer is; that it depends on individuals and how determined you are, and the effort you put into it while studying. Before you ask m if one month is
enough for you, what is your current English Level, and how many hours of study per day? Are you studying alone or not? IELTS study means knowing the IELTS exam. It’s a matter of exam skill, not just language skill. you need to know the IELTS format, and the skills tested in listening, writing, reading, and speaking. And the best way to find out is by doing a practice test.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR IELTS IN ONE MONTH?
If you are worried about how to prepare for IELTS in one month, you have no option than moving into
an organized study plan with B2Consulting and paying more attention to the plan, and proceed with the same. Before I
talk about the one-month IELTS and How to prepare for IELTS in Lagos with our study plans let me discuss the key aspects of the IELTS examination.
1. Understanding the format of the IELTS tests; the first thing to do before commencing for IELTS
exam is to have a clear understanding of the format.
2. Time given for test; know the length of each section. As Reading is 60minutes, speaking is 11-14
minutes, listening is 30 minutes and writing is 60minutes.
3. The test contents; what I mean by this is you have a clear understanding of IELTS modules and
aspects of each module.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR IELTS TEST
Studying for at least 4hours a day, an hour for each task, test your English proficiency with more focus
on your weaker area. Remember the best tip is to learn from your mistakes.
Build your vocabulary, having a large vocabulary can help you in the reading section because knowing
synonyms is just the most important skill you can have. And one of the key features of the IELTS reading
exam is the questions will use different words to refer to ideas in the text.
CAN I PREPARE FOR THE IELTS BY MYSELF?
Yes, you can prepare for IELTS yourself if you have IELTS practice materials and you feel you can
comfortably study alone. But most candidates even those whose English language skills are good seek
and benefit from professional help. So I also advise candidates who ask this kind of question to go for
IELTS training centers like B2CONSULTING help them prepare for their IELTS test by identifying their
strength, identifying their weaknesses, working on their skill and strategies to best use their strength,
and working on skills and strategies that will eradicate their weaknesses.
Study tip; some tips to keep in mind
- Start by working on your weak points. Consciously try to improve and keep a record of your
results. For example, if you do any practice text-like writing, get detailed feedback on your progress
- With the study plan you have made, work out a routine and stick to it. This means
organizing your time to suit you.
- It would help if you had a detailed plan with a daily and hourly breakdown of your schedule. Take every chance you see to read, listen, write and speak English in the time leading. To learn more kindly visit our website here.